In today’s competitive world, people need to strive hard to be successful. Once the CBSE Class 12 exams are near, students tend to be busy with the last minute revisions. Science stream students, especially, find their subjects the most daunting to crack. However, what they need to take into consideration is the fact that exams are nothing more than just a part of assessing their academic performance.
In CBSE exams, a student’s performance is dependent on the effectiveness of studying for the exams. These tips here are the best solution for the children to prepare better for the exams and also reduce their exam fears.
Tips and Tricks For CBSE Students
- Start by getting acquainted with the syllabus and the marking schemes or exam pattern
- Solving previous year papers and sample papers helps students to get acquainted with the question pattern
- Avoid last minute rush. Study well and keep time for revision before exams
- Read over the textbooks and reference material thoroughly and make notes conscientiously
- Make a time -table and study accordingly daily
- Make sure to be thorough with the topics, examples and exercises from NCERT books
- Make sure that the answer sheet is neat and tidy
- Write to the point and precise answers
- Learn how to manage time effectively while writing exams
- Gain practice and face the exams confidently
A student who follows these tips diligently will not have any issue score high marks in the CBSE exams. Cramming the subjects will not help any student. They need to learn the topic thoroughly and understand it very well. That is why students who learnt the subjects thoroughly in their CBSE Class 11 find it easier to crack the class 12 exams. Class 11 lays the foundation for the studies ahead. So, there is no need to feel nervous or confused any more. Just follow the tips and score well.